Sunday 22 January 2012

Stuck indoors a bit these past few days, following an accidental collision between my head and the car door when loading supplies for work. Excellently dealt with by A&E at Salisbury District Hospital, and nothing to be done beyond painkillers and rest. Two days later I am still sore-headed but otherwise fine. Have busied myself  with re-configuring DD's bedroom and building some new storage units (I know, not exactly restful in itself - but I have been able to have a few naps in amongst...).
Took delivery of three Clematis plants on Friday which will need potting-up as soon as possible: probably tomorrow. Seed potatoes also need putting in trays for chitting - these will go in planters so I can get them going sooner, and will get more for the outdoor plot at the allotment in due course.

No comments:

Post a Comment